Prosciutto, Mozzarella & Basil Pizza
- 1 Tip Top® Pizza Base (White)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 10 (110g) cherry bocconcini, drained well
- 50g prosciutto
- Shaved parmesan and basil leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 220/200 (*degrees celcius) degrees.
- Spread tomato paste across pizza base.
- Tear bocconcini in half and scatter over base, top with prosciutto.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese has melted and base is golden and crisp.
- Serve cut into wedges, topped with parmesan and basil leaves.