- 1 Tip Top® Burger Thin
- 1 Vegan burger patty
- 1 Lettuce leaf
- 1 Tomato slice
- 2-3 Red onion rings
- Vegan mayonnaise (optional)
- Vegan cheese slice (optional)
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the vegan burger patty
- Prepare the Bun: If you’d like, lightly toast the Burger Thin in a toaster or on a skillet.
- Assemble the burger:
a. Place the lettuce leaf on the bottom half of the Thin.
b. Add the hot vegan burger patty on top of the lettuce.
c. Optionally, place a vegan cheese slice on the patty to melt slightly.
d. Add a tomato slice and a few red onion rings on top.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Complete the Burger: If desired, spread a bit of vegan mayonnaise on the top half of the bun.
- Place the top half of the bun over the assembled ingredients to make a simple vegan burger.
- Serve and enjoy!