Egg & Bacon brekky roll
- 1 Tip Top® Burger Thin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Strip of bacon
- A pinch of fresh coriander leaves, chopped (optional)
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Butter or oil for cooking
- Cook the bacon:
a. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add a touch of butter or oil.
b. Cook the bacon strips until they’re crispy. Then set them aside.
- Cook the Egg: In the same skillet, crack the egg and cook it to your liking (e.g. sunny-side-up or over-easy). Season it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare the Burger Thin: While the egg is cooking, lightly toast the Tip Top Burger Thin in a toaster or on a skillet.
- Assemble the roll:
a. Place the cooked egg on the bottom half of the toasted bun.
b. Lay the crispy bacon strips on top of the egg.
- Complete the roll:
a. Place the top half of the toasted Thin over the assembled ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!