Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwich
- 2 slices of Tip Top® 9 Grain, wholemeal sandwich
- ½ chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1-2 butter lettuce leaves
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- Sprinkle of parsley (optional)
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, chicken, pepper (optional). Mix well until ingredients are combined.
- Butter 2 slices of Tip Top® 9 Grain wholemeal sandwich.
- Place lettuce on one slice of bread, and spoon on the chicken mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley (optional)
- Top with the remaining buttered slice of bread.